Hi! I’m so happy you’ve stumbled upon my corner of the internet and found yourself at Rainbow Designed! This is a WONDERFUL thing. I’m Rebecca!
I am a social media enthusiast, graphic designer, writer/blogger, and an absolute lover everything that even remotely relates to self-help. Not only do I love self-help, but I wanted to become a self-helper. Which is why I started my blog “Designing a Life You Love.” I wanted to create a space to share some of the self-help tips that I live by with the hope that readers will share their useful life hacks too!
If you have some free time, click here to check out my blog!
I also manage digital communications (i.e. social media, graphic design, web design) for small business worldwide. I’d love to include medium and large business on my resume, but since I am a one-(wo)man show, for now, I’m sticking with what I know I can accomplish.
Why should you work with Rainbow Designed?
Here are a few good reasons:
- Digital Marketing agencies can cost a fortune and they provide very little creativity and effort to small businesses.
- I personally, either create or curate all of my own content, which means no canned, generic layouts that have already been used.
- You’ll be hiring a freelancer who has the capacity and willingness to really look at your specific business needs – including your audience demographics.
- My digital marketing strategy is sensible and backed up with data.
- I’ve been a full-time professional Digital Marketing and Public Relations Specialist for more than 5 years.
- Through in-person meetings (or skype sessions, phone calls or emails) I am able to take the time needed to create a personalized digital communication plan, using a tone that aligns with your company values and a strategy that’s integrated with your wider communication strategy.
- I aim to harness data through human understanding while placing content and experience at the heart of all messaging.
- I specialize in developing and delivering social, web, advertising and e-marketing campaigns through careful qualitative analysis and research, content development, branding, community management, blogger outreach, and SEO optimization across all devices and platforms.
- I use these insights to craft relevant, high-impact, measurable campaigns to deliver my clients’ objectives.
Rainbow Designed is the most cost-efficient, personalized, and profitable approach you will find to communicate information about your small business with the world.
Random Fun Facts!
- I’ve been teaching myself to play the piano since January 2017 with the help of a few really awesome piano books, and I love it!
- I’m a Mother to an 85 lb. Black Lab named Cooper, and a 9 lb. Yorkie named Max.
- I am a 20 something-year-old, and my mom is still my best friend.
- My degree is in Broadcast Journalism.
- I’m the youngest of 5 children and a proud auntie to four beautiful nieces and three handsome nephews.
- I’m a fan of most country music.
- I always have been and always will be a huge Britney Spears fan. Christina fans need not apply. 😉
- My wedding day was by far the best day of my life. #LoveisLove
- Lucky for you, you can watch it here: